Friday 12 April 2013

25 Facts About Me








Hi, this is a slightly old photo of me, but anyway... The 50 Facts About Me post gets done a lot! And normally in the form of a video, but here I am doing a text post and only 25 facts, hopefully it'll be a nice change from my beauty posts!





I'm 5' 8", the worlds most awkward height! I 'm neither tall nor small, just at an awkward middle ground that I hate!

I study Maths, Further Maths and French at A Level. I used to love Maths, but that love has long gone since doing Further Maths! 

I'm hoping to get into Sheffield Hallam University this September to study International Business with French. What I'll do with this degree in the long run, I don't know. But I do know I'll make it worth my while. 

My favourite TV advert is the Stella Artois advert. I love the time period, the music and the mans goal! The music always makes me want to watch Up though!

My favourite Disney film is Basil the Great Mouse Detective. No one ever knows what I'm talking about when I go on about it, my boyfriend thinks I've made it up. I haven't, it is amazing. 

I'm extremely excited to move to France in around 23 months, providing I get on to my University course!

I'm part of a very odd friendship group. We are all so different it is unreal, but it works. 

I would love to work in the Fashion industry when I'm older, but chances are I'll end up in a boring office job.

I have a part-time job working on a customer service desk, I actually quite enjoy it. 

I have a little doggy, he's 5 and his name is Brian. He's a cross between a Shih Tzu and a Papillion. He is by far my favourite little man in the world! 



My next favourite man, aside from my dad, granddad and brother is my boyfriend. He's rather wonderful, I haven't known him long but he is my bestfriend. I see him everyday, we practically live together and he is just fantastic. We have so many weird little things in common, it is bizarre.



I'm a vegetarian, I have been for around 8 years now. My boyfriend is also a veggie, what a coincidence!

I have a little red car called Percy, he's pretty.



I am very particular about my milk. I like whole milk on Cheerios and Coco Pops Croc Prints, but only on those 2 types of cereal. For every other type of cereal and to drink, I will only entertain semi-skimmed milk or the purple/orange top 1% milk. Super picky!

Since I was little I have had an obsession with the silk labels in clothes. I always have to 'twiddle' them. I even had to have ribbon on my dummy when I was young to play with. My boyfriend also shares this similarity, weird.

I have to eat all meals in a particular order. So, a standard meal, I would eat the peas/sweetcorn/assorted veg first, then the main part of the meal, ending with whatever type of potato. For a Sunday Dinner, I eat peas, then carrots, then stuffing, then Yorkshire puddings, then the potatoes. Something else myself and my boyfriend have in common. 

Terry's Chocolate Orange is my all time favourite chocolate.

I only like Peanut Butter Kit Kats, although I will eat the others if that's all I have. 

I love raw vegetables, especially carrots and mushrooms!

I love the films Apollo 13 and Ladder 49.

I don't enjoy reading unless it's non-fiction. My favourite book I have read is The Man Who Broke into Auschwitz. I highly recommend this, but it is graphic in parts. 

I went to Auschwitz last year, it was by far the most incredible and touching experience.

I studied History at GCSE were we were taught about the abolishment of the death penalty, we watched a film about Albert Pierrepoint, since then I have been fascinated by this type of film. 

I don't watch much TV, unless it's a documentary or something about history. Having said that, my guilty pleasure is Geordie Shore.

I have a strange love for people like Stephen Fry, Hugh Laurie, John Cleese, David Attenborough and Brian Cox. They fascinate me. How can one person know so much? 



To do 50 Facts About Me was just too extensive, and would probably not be that interesting! But if I ever find anything else about myself that I feel you won't be thrilled to know, I'll do another post similar to this! Hope you enjoyed it and didn't get bored! 














3 comments:

  1. Finally, someone else who knows about Basil the Great Mouse Detective!! I love that movie !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I think you're the first person I've come across that understands! x

      Delete
  2. I've nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out on my blog - http://misscarolily.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...