Sunday 21 April 2013

It's been a while!





I haven't blogged in what feels like forever! But this week has been a true nightmare, I've got a little bit of time to spare this evening so here's a small post about my week and the very few photo's that I've Instagrammed, just so that you know I'm still alive! 




On Friday, I sat my AS French speaking exam. So unbelievably stressful, especially when knowing it's my last chance! I've also been trying to balance this with work, revision and leisure. But as of 7 weeks on Friday, my A Level life will be over, and will just leave me with the daunting thought of getting my results back in August! Hopefully the work I'm doing will pay off!



         


On the positive side, this week my boyfriend got hold of tickets for us to see Mumford & Sons, Vampire Weekend and Ben Howard in London this July! I cannot explain to you all just how excited I am, it's going to be truly amazing. Seeing both Mumford & Sons and Ben Howard is a dream come true for me, I've been wanting to see both acts for years now, and it's finally going to happen! As well as going to Summer Stampede 2013, in the Olympic Park, I'll also be spending that weekend in London. This is helping to get me through exam season and take my mind off of everything, yay! 

This post wasn't worth while at all, but it will do for now! Hopefully over the next couple of days I'm going to be putting a review up of the Real Techniques brushes! 

See you soon,



3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of you! I saw Mumford and Sons with Bear's Den supporting them in December and they were both amazing! N x

    natoodle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeello babe!
    I know youre busy but i nominated you for the Liebster award anyways! Go check a look on blog http://misscarolily.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been nominated for a Liebster Award on my blog http://www.thepureallure.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...