Wednesday 10 April 2013

What I bought today...


So since the sun is now shining, I used this opportunity to have a quick look around town! Since I went to Meadowhall last week, and payday isn't for another couple of weeks, I only picked up a few new products that I felt were necessary to try out!

(Left to Right)
Real Techniques "Core Collection" - RRP £21.99
Real Techniques "Stippling Brush" - RRP £11.99
Real Techniques "Powder Brush" - RRP £12.99
Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy "230 Satellite" - RRP £7.99


As I said, I haven't bought that much! Bit of a change for me, normally when I'm let loose in Boots I go absolutely crazy! 

I've read so many great reviews about the Real Techniques collection, so knew I had to get some and give them a try! I also picked up this new Revlon nail varnish/polish. After seeing the adverts in magazines such as Look, the effect it gives looks simply amazing! I really wanted to try out either "Galactic" or "Orbit", two beautiful blue shades, but unfortunately both had already sold out! Boooo! But after seeing the swatches of what was left, Satellite looked stunning! So tonight, when I've gotten some work done for once, and I have time to relax, I'm hoping to give it a try then!

Reviews to follow both of my purchases will soon follow! 



2 comments:

  1. I love them :) they are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time I've ever used them, I am hooked! So in love! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...