Monday 8 April 2013

Sanctuary Spa Body Moisture Spray | Review



As I previously mentioned in my last post, I am bizarrely against body butters, moisturisers and creams... I detest them, I hate them, I cannot stand them! They are extremely time consuming, and I just cannot bare it, I don't want to have to wait to get ready in a morning, I just want to get dressed and go. Is that too much to ask? Apparently, it isn't, yippeeee! This product has become my saviour, I could not ask for more in such an item!

Sanctuary Spa Body Moisture Spray (150ml) - RRP £5.50


In a morning, whilst I'm sitting with a facial scrub on, to occupy myself I spritz this all over my body and by the time I've washed away my mask and cleansed, the moisture spray has soaked in already! I don't have to sit and wait after cleansing, applying my make up and doing my hair before I can get dressed. It is a miracle! I no longer find moisturising to be a complete chore, and never will I revert to my terrible ways of neglecting my skin ever again whilst this wonder is in my life. Although I do get away with neglecting my skin for periods of time, I can never ignore the dry patches I tend to get on my shins - what an odd place to get them! To get rid of these patches, usually I have to sit with thick layers of moisturiser on my skin, but with this, just one spritz is enough and my skin is left quenched and smooth! 

5 out of 5 without doubt! I cannot do this product enough justice, it is PERFECT! It soaks into the skin instantly, and what's more... the subtle scent of this moisturiser does not conflict with your perfume! The perfect morning moisturiser!!



1 comment:

  1. Love your review of this!!! :) xx

    bethmariehayward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...