Wednesday 10 April 2013

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub | Review


Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub (25g) - RRP £5.25
Lush's lip scrubs... They truly are tasty little miracles! Available in Bubblegum, Mint Julips and Popcorn, all yummy products in their own right! Although I would normally opt for a minty and refreshing balm, for some peculiar reason I went for the sweetest of all!


Through the prolonged winter period this year, my lips have well and truly suffered, and for no reason! Had I have jumped on the lip scrub band wagon long before now, all this could have been prevented! Every morning, before I apply a lipstick or balm, I use this product in order to give myself an easy time for the rest of the day by having smooth lips. 


Like all Lush products, the smell just draws you in! Thankfully this delight isn't just a tease like everything else you lock eyes on in their stores, this is actually edible! After application, lick of the excess, and I can promise that you will not be disappointed! Delicious!!! The yummy bubblegum sugar crystals still get me excited every time I use this.

I don't think I could imagine living without this product now, and I cannot wait to try out the other flavours. Normally I wouldn't go back to a product more than once or try other flavours, but this has captivated me. 

5 out of 5, without doubt!






2 comments:

  1. I really need something like this, thanks for sharing it, think I'll have to go out and buy it now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can promise that you will not regret it! It's amazing :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...