Tuesday 9 April 2013

Clinique 3 Step Skincare


For years I've been looking for a skincare routine that works for my skin, and until now I have never gotten it right. I have a Dry-Combination complexion, where I get a somewhat oily t-zone, but can still get patches of dry skin occasionally. Last month when being matched for foundation at the Clinique counter, I was given a large variety of free samples! My favourite! Amongst these freebies was the Clinique 3 Step Skincare for Dry-Combination skin. 

Clinique 3 Step Skincare
Liquid Facial Soap (200ml) - RRP £15.00
Clarifying Lotion (200ml-400ml) - RRP £16.00 - £25.00
Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion (50ml - 125ml) - RRP £17.00 - £29.50

Since being given these samples, I have used them twice a day, morning and evening, ever since! Because of this, I had to go out and buy the real thing once I'd used these up, which did end up being quite costly due to buying the largest size in all... But it'll last longer! In order to ration my use of this skincare regime I've transferred quantities of my newly bought products into the sample bottles and tubes (as seen above). Something I do with as many products as i can.

After only using this range around 3 times, my skin cleared up a treat! I had an even complexion, so even in fact that I was confident enough to ditch my make up sometimes! So easy to use and apply, they are an absolute delight. Like all of the Clinique range, these products are also fragrance-free, perfect in a morning when too many scents are just over-powering! 

I would highly recommend that anyone tries the 3 Step Skincare regime from Clinique, giving it a 4.5 out of 5! Fragrance-free, easy to use, with great results! The only thing I found to be against this product was the price, although it is worth baring in mind that for the price you pay, you do get a large quantity of the product, unlike some items on the market. 









1 comment:

  1. I use these products too and I too really enjoy them! I havent heard many talk about these products but I agree with you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...